On behalf of our customer, located about 25 kilometers northeast of Kaiserslautern, we are looking for a qualified:
C++ Software Developer for Video Management Systems (m/f/d)
Ort: Kaiserslautern area
Your Main Tasks:
- Platform-independent development and support of the existing video management systems
- Recording and coordination of the technical requirements with the product management
- Design of architecture and concepts in coopeation with the team
- Implementation of features and functions in C++, Qt, QML and JSON using git, CMake, Xcode and Visual Studio
- Verification of features during the development in close consultation with the quality assurance department
Your Technical Qualifications:
- Completed studies in computer engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in the development of application software and graphical user interfaces
- Professional experience in a comparable position would be appreciated, but a career start is also possible
- Experience in multi-threading and multi-core applications, web technologies and cyber security as well as know-how in the areas of software design, feature driven development and in agile methods would be advantageous
- Fluency in German and English both spoken and written
Your Personal Qualifications:
- A high standard of teamwork and commitment
Our client offers:
You can expect an attractive, performance-based remuneration as well as an agreeable work-life balance through flexible working hours. Furthermore, our client offers excellent professional development opportunities with an extensive range of trainings.
Additionally, coverage of transportation expenses (tax-free for you as an employee), participation in capital-forming agreements, subsidization of a company pension and the provision of a company child allowance are some of the non-cash benefits that our customer offers.
To top it off, our client provides its employees with free access to its canteen, its fitness and wellness area as well as the outdoor sports grounds.
Your Contact Person:
Phone: +49 621 122 664 30
Fax: +49 621 122 664 69