Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Business Operations Specialist to support our DACH organisation on initatives such as project & communication management, policy & procedure development and strategic planning.
Manage and/or support the development and execution of business strategies and/or programs; aligns scope with strategic business objectives and regularly report on status to management.
Investigate options, recommend courses of action and drive implementation of initiatives related to continuous improvement, streamlining operations, and service delivery readiness and capabilities.
Review, analyze and synthesize policies, processes and guidance documents to facilitate understanding and usage by the business.
Leverage internal knowledge of corporate tools/systems, processes/procedures, methodologies and best practices to support the business.
Create and produce business reports and analysis on relevant areas of the organization and share them with appropriate stakeholders.
Build relationships with customers, internal clients, project dependencies, and stakeholder influences that characterize partnership, cooperation and trust.
Collect and analyze standard and non-standard data related to assigned projects/programs.
May function as lead on execution of one or more established department processes.
Make recommendations regarding processes and/or procedures to improve efficiency, customer service, quality and/or cost savings.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to lead project teams and gain consensus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong accounting, math and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze solutions for business operations environment
- Ability to design and support improvement processes
- Ability to perform well under pressure; ability to prioritize projects and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to give attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to travel as needed
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
This role is based from our headquarter in Heidelberg.
We have a modern working environment with superb facilities designed to promote wellbeing, creativity and collaboration.