Husky is a global company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy and offer career development opportunities, as well as an apprenticeship and internship program.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Business Manager Marketing (m/f)
As a key member of the beverage packaging business development team, this Business Manager will lead a team of product managers in the creation and execution of plans for revenue growth with a specific focus on Husky PET Preform Systems. The role requires expertise in Husky’s PET products and a good understanding of the beverage packaging market.
The Business Manager will be also be responsible for working closely with the PET Aftermarket Tooling, Multi-layer and Beverage Closure teams to ensure coordination and alignment of strategies. The position can be located in either our headquarters in Bolton, Canada or our European headquarters in Dudelange / Luxembourg, and will report to the Vice President PET & Closures systems Business Development, located in our headquarters in Bolton / Canada.
- Conduct market research and analysis utilizing both internal and external information sources (Customer needs, Sales team needs, and Competitive intelligence)
- Identify new opportunities for Husky’s beverage packaging business.
- Develop business plans or project scopes to support recommendations. The business plan or project scope will include a product definition, ROI and strategic agreements with others.
- Product lifecycle management.
- Develop product matrices, and recommend market price for products and services.
- Provide guidance to the Development Engineering Team to ensure new products/services meet market demands.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Sales Support group to ensure they have accurate information to support the growth of Husky’s products and services.
- Visit customers to support Sales in prospecting leads and securing business once the products and services are at a launch phase but have not been fully matured and transitioned to Sales Support function.
- Participate in shows, customer visits, sales meetings and work with industry consultants to generate marketing information to identify opportunities and threats to Husky.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Sales, Steering Committees, Project Management team, Product Development, Retailers, Converters and Brand Owners, Suppliers and Consultants.
- Engineering and/or Business degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing, product management or product development in the beverage packaging or beverage packaging equipment industry.
- Transformational leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of PET packaging (preform/bottle) and beverage closure market, especially Husky’s products in the market.
- Knowledge of beverage packaging market and the beverage packaging equipment market including blow molding, labeling, capping and filling.
- Product development or product management experience, project management, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and decision making capability.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Willingness to learn basic food science related to packaging.
- Highly creative, innovative and business minded.
- Ability to travel globally is essential, including an understanding of different cultures and an open-minded attitude.
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent at preparing and delivering professional presentations.
- General understanding of consumer preferences and retailer’s needs.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional language skills considered an asset.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephoneinquiresplease.