Role: Business Development Manager -EMEA (m/w/d)
Salary: Competitive salary plus additional benefits
Colorcon No-Tox Products is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to lead its European, Middle Eastern and African business (EMEA). The Business Development Manager (BDM) No-Tox® EMEA is responsible for developing contacts with established and prospective customers within the assigned territory for purposes of promoting and selling the products, services and capabilities of Colorcon No-Tox Products. The successful candidate is ultimately responsible for achieving sales growth and pipeline objectives for the territory, division, and the company.
Reporting to the General Manager, your duties and key responsibilities as our Business Development Manager -EMEA include but are not limited to:
- Manage sales territory, which includes managing existing customers as well as identifying prospective customers, building an opportunity pipeline, communicating and closing projects with customers.
- Monitor all customer activity as it relates to territory. Includes communicating customer needs and ensuring proper transfer of information and timely completion of projects that will result in sales of No-Tox products.
- Coordinate technical management of customer projects with No-Tox Technical Services department.
- Prioritize customer projects within territory and communicate impact and/or changes to affected customers.
- Develop detailed knowledge of each market within territory, which includes but may not be limited to competitors, competing products, pricing, market information and company information.
- Establish and maintain detailed knowledge of each customer within territory, which includes but may not be limited to their products, pricing, company information, organizational structure, and key personnel.
- Negotiate sales contracts.
- Prepare for and attend sales meetings, industry meetings and relevant trade shows. Represent Colorcon at appropriate industry associations.
- Coordinate and manage customer visits by arranging attendance for Colorcon personnel when appropriate and coordinating customer travel and support activities.
- Communicate customer information and accurate sales forecast information to Colorcon via Trip Reports, CRM, Territory Plan, Expense Reports, Itineraries, Customer Information Requests, and Customer Letters.
- Liaise between customer, manufacturing and technical teams and sites for effective and efficient flow of information and communication.
What we’re looking for in our Business Development Manager -EMEA:
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in European printing or ink industry
- Strong English language skills with preference towards proficiency in three spoken languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian)
- B.S. or B.A., in scientific discipline (Pharmacy, Chemistry, etc.) preferred
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent project management and communication skills in order to effectively manage customer and inter-company activities that will result in sales.
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Strong self-motivation and time management skills
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
In return, we offer excellent benefits:
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension Insurance
- Travel & subsistence expenses
- Fully expensed mobile phone, plus laptop
**To apply for the Business Development Manager -EMEA, please submit your CV via the Apply Button! **
Colorcon Inc. is a is a world leader in the development, supply and support of formulated products for the pharmaceutical industry. Colorcon also offers solutions for the Food & Confectionary industry through its Food & Confectionary Division as well as specialized printing inks for regulated printing applications involving direct contact with food, medical devices, pharmaceutical products and cosmetics through its No-Tox® Products Division.
Competitive salary plus additional benefits