Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
Banking Operations Payments / Cash Products (M/F)
Position located in Luxembourg
On permanent basis we are looking for an experienced new colleague to support our Operations department in the following tasks:
- Processing of incoming, outgoing and internal payment transactions (MT101, MT103) as well asreimbursements, ex gratia payments and cheques.
- Investigation of non-executed payment orders.
- Processing of interbank payments (MT202, MT210).
- Processing of all kind of Money Market and FX related transactions (matching of confirmations MT300, MT320).
- Initiate measures to meet regulatory requirements with regards to the processing of payment transactions (PSD2).
- Responsibility for process changes resulting from the annual SWIFT release and payment related projects.
- Knowledge in processing of Precious Metals would be an advantage.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.