Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
On a fixed-term basis we are looking for one experienced colleague to support our Operations department in the following tasks:
- Preparing and providing of corporate action related information received from our custodians for our relationship managers
- Contact person for our RMs/RMAs for all kind of requests regarding corporate actions
- Processing of mandatory and voluntary corporate actions
- Processing of incoming dividend / coupon payments / distributions
- Processing of Traspaso transactions (Spanish mutual funds)
- Completed banking apprenticeship and strong relevant working experience in the banking sector
- Good English skills, German and other languages are beneficial
- Detail oriented and readiness of mind
- Excellent communication skills / good team worker
- Experience in T24 will be considered as an advantage
Starting date will be immediately.