JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTIONis a world-leading supplier of combustion products; our equipment is supplied for applications in various markets with a focus on the refining and petrochemical Industry. The range of products covers burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners, and vapor recovery systems. Our headquarters for European operations are in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
Our Customer Support Solution team is looking for a new team player to increase its’ capability and better serve our customers. Being part of our dynamic execution team, your primary focus will be to ensure client expectations are understood, communicated, and exceeded. You are self-organized, you have excellent coordination skills and strong technical capabilities, then you might be our ideal candidate.
We are looking for you to become our next:
Aftermarket Project Engineer (M/F)
A Day in the Life Typically Includes:
Being responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Practicing a philosophy of mutual benefit to become the client’s preferred contact.
- Supporting operational excellence, by issuing first-time-right projects to manufacturing and/or subcontractors.
- Working closely with Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Logistic, Manufacturing, and Finance departments to ensure smooth progresses and maximize the support we give to our Customers
- Identifying and developing opportunities to create superior value and reduce cycle times.
What You Will Need:
- Fluent in English and French. Additional language capability in Italian or German would be a plus.
- Degree in mechanical or other engineering discipline.
- Organizational and project management skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple customer priorities and follow-up various projects in parallel.
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility and proactivity.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Capacity to deal with different kinds of products.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, material types, and excellent capability of reading technical drawings.
- Knowledge of drafting tools and/or instrumentation will be a plus.
- Customer support or field experience.
- Min 3-5 years of experience in a similar role will be a plus.