About Campusjaeger GmbH
As a recruiter, Campusjaeger connects students and graduates with interesting employers from all over Germany. Apply now for free in only a few steps via Campusjaeger for this and many further exciting jobs.
The Associate Programme
The Associate Programme is a one-year leadership programme designed to give people the experience, support and inspiration they need to find work that is purpose driven, matches their values and supports a new vision of how business can be mobilised to make a positive impact.
We are seeking an intern to join our team and support the delivery of the Associate Programme. The intern we work with will be taking up this role as part of their studies, and we are keen to hear from students who want to use one of their work placements to investigate and contribute to the impact economy. We are keen to scope a role with the successful candidate, but expect the role to incorporate the following:
- Business Development – working with the Head of Associate Recruitment and Business Development. The social impact sector is in an exciting phase of development, and we sit in a unique position with an oversight of the sector, connecting organisations across areas of impact. We are keen to better understand our place in the impact sector and how we can better support and engage with different areas of the sector.
- Programme delivery – working with the Head of Learning and Development and the Programme and Finance Manager. We plan, coordinate and deliver training sessions to two cohorts each and every Friday, with external speakers joining us most weeks. We are keen to have some support in delivering this part of the programme.
- Marketing – working with the Marketing & Community Manager. As a not-for-profit with a limited budget we focus on digital marketing and events to reach and engage an audience of potential applicants to the Associate Programme. We are keen to have some support in improving our communication efforts.
- And more – working with the full team to help out where needed and support the activity within the Associate Programme and the wider organisation.
This role sits as part of a team delivering the Associate Programme, joining as the fifth member. Our intern will also work with the programme teams in Paris and Berlin, and would interact with our International Team. We connect through weekly calls and in person every six months at our Pow Wow.
We are looking for an intern with the following skills profile:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that they can adapt appropriately to different situations
- Confidence in communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, representing us externally to prospective candidates, placements and mentors
- Ability to plan and execute work independently and demonstrate a high degree of organisation and reliability
- Proficiency in using software and online packages, and ability to produce high-quality end products in Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Ability, also, to pick new up IT skills quickly, for example, salesforce.com and digital communications platforms (blogs, twitter).
- Flexibility to adapt to changing situations and emerging demands. Part of the excitement of being a small and growing organisation is that situations change quickly and problems have to be solved with limited resources. Comfort with adapting quickly, being pragmatic and an ability to 'roll with the punches' will be needed.
- A passion for creating social good through the power of business and a commitment to making the social enterprise movement successful is crucial. This needs to be coupled to enthusiasm to help us.
- We are hoping to find an intern to work with us for a period of 4 through to 10 months, beginning in May or June 2019
- We offer a stipend, based on the criteria set by your university
- Our intern will work with our team in London at our office near Aldgate East (central east London)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit:
Find your dream job with Campusjaeger:
✔ Surprisingly easy: Answer just three questions and your application is ready.
✔ Direct feedback: With Campusjaeger, you will receive quick feedback for your application.
✔ Your personal advantage: Individual job suggestions from more than 1,000 companies from all over Germany.