PwC Legal (Formerly MNKS) is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
Our team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant (permanent contract) / une Assistante Administrative (CDI) to join our administrative team.
You will join a dynamic secretarial team in order to assist our Lawyers and business support departments in their day-to-day administrative needs, such as to:
- Manage the reception of our local and international clients and coordinate the organization of internal and clients meetings
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail (including DHL, couriers)
- Monitor the inventories (computer equipment, office supplies), ensure purchase orders proactively and be the main contact of our providers
- Assist in all administrative tasks (notably management of documents, updating time sheets in our accounting software, CRM updates, etc.)
- Interact with all departments of the Firm
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Personalised induction program and day to day coaching throughout the mission
- Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
- A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should:
- Hold a secretarial degree or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative function
- Be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and search engine
- Have a perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
- Be a team player
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position.