Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize ours.
The Account Manager will be a responsible for Integra’s Neurosurgery product line and solely responsible for sales of these products within a territory covering the area of Hannover and the north of Hessen.
Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service. The Account Manager will call on multiple call points/specializations with 90% of time spent in the Operating Room. The Account Manager will work across Integra functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction. The Account Manager will work with their team to ensure that regional/corporate financial goals are met.
- Develop new business with customers and accounts previously not sold to
- Attain monthly and quarterly sales objectives as defined by regional manager and corporate senior management
- Develop a formal business plan at the beginning of each fiscal year to be followed by subsequent monthly and quarterly territory reports aimed at achieving territory sales goals
- Work with peers when called up to support case coverage and inventory requests
- Take initiative to identify new business opportunities
- Identify product improvement opportunities for sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Maintain high level of technical, product and disease state knowledge
- Provide a consultative role in the OR environment in accordance with specific product indications
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within Integra and the respective country Codes of Conducts, and the Sunshine Act
- Work in close collaboration with Quotes & Tenders department as well as Customer Service
- Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required; business or science-related degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience business-to-business sales (or similar)
- Two years surgical device or other medical sales preferred
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel
- Strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Interpersonal and political savvy within hospital setting
- Track record of developing sales plans and executing
- Team player
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
- Must be able to lift and carry 65 lbs/ 32kg
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- Must possess a valid driver’s license