WE ARE HIRING!
We are a dynamic, vibrant business with a strong company culture. We believe in working hard, treating our employees, customers and suppliers with respect and trust, and enjoying what we do.
We own and operate 13 fibre-based city networks across Europe, as well as network spanning 38 cities across 10 countries connecting these cities. Our customers include banks and finance houses, content and media companies and other network operators. We lead the market in data centre and cloud connectivity, offering our clients fast and flexible service delivery, making us easy to do business with.
At euNetworks, we believe that bandwidth changes everything.
For more information about us and what we do, go to www.eunetworks.com
IT Support (Student 20 hrs / week)
Support the IT team of euNetworks in Frankfurt with miscellaneous 1st level support duties. Reporting to the IT Manager based in Frankfurt.
- Responding to technical queries of internal customer, using a ticket system
- Installing and configuring new desktop / laptop computer systems (hardware and software
- Operating Systems MS Windows and Apple OSX
- Cloud based solutions (Sales Force, Google Apps, etc.)
- Desktop clients (MS Office, Network Management solutions, etc.)
- Mobile phones and devices
- Copy machines, Printers and FAX machines
- Performing routine housekeeping tasks
- Patching cables
- Testing of new IT technology and solutions
- Administration of network components like WLAN Access Points and switches
- Asset tracking and warranty control
- Manage the purchasing of IT components through quotations, purchase order creation, a approvals, supplier delivery, receipting and asset inventory management
Qualification / Experience
- 1+ year’s relevant experience in the IT business/system administration
- Customer service orientation with good communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinking skills, with development of pragmatic solutions to internal customer requirements.
- having sole responsibility to fulfil and organize the daily tasks
- English and German fluent is a must
Please send your application to HR (email@example.com)