Job title: Software Sales Account Manager - Identity Access Management
Location: Germany - Remote
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Software Sales Account Manager - Identity Access Management, to join the Quest One Identity team in Germany.
We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It’s exciting, it’s rewarding, it’s hard work and offers career and personal growth.
The role is a field sales role responsible for selling the breadth of the IAM software product and services portfolio to a geographic or vertical set of defined, important mid-size to major accounts.
Software Sales Account Manager - Identity Access Management Responsibilities:
- Represents a balanced sales effort of software products and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grows the territory/region/account base/named accounts to attain financial objectives.
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements.
- Territory/regional account management, including account planning and sales forecasting.
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Quest software products and services.
- Advises customers/Quest on strategic business and technology plans.
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the Quest business model and competitors.
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers.
Software Sales Account Manager - Identity Access Management Requirements:
- Solution sales qualified.
- Extensive years Identity Acess Management Field Sales Experience.
- Hunter not a farmer – new business role.
- Territory is to be defined.
- Function: Project management skills. Able to provide direction to less senior sales team members. Financial and business acumen are essential.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
Why work with us?
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
If you’re interested in Software Sales Account Manager - Identity Access Management role,
Quest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Quest is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Quest are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Quest will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Quest encourages applicants of all ages.