Huawei is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom network infrastructure, application & software, and professional services and devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich people's lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin.
Huawei’s German Research Center in Munich (Munich Research Center) is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. Now we are looking for a
Security Standard Expert in Data communication (m/f/d)
- You will work closely with operators as a representative of Huawei to enhance customer cooperation to assure overall understanding of our routers security features, gather customer requirements and support their commercial strategies.
- Work with a high degree of personal responsibility in a startup-like, highly motivated, and international team, inside a large globally growing company.
- Participate in international standardization organizations and forums, and be responsible for security standardization management in the field of data communication.
- Responsible for the formulation and planning of security and trustworthy standardization strategies in the field of data communication.
- Responsible for patents and standardization of new technologies in the field of data communication security (such as IoT security, data security, authentication, etc.).
- Export international, national, industry and alliance standard proposals
- Export technical research reports and relevant valuable academic papers
- Have a deep understanding of security standards and the data communication.
- Deep understanding security technology trend.
- Have at least five years of working experience in the security standards field
- Deep understanding of security standards ecosystem
- Standardization Strategy planning capability
- Strong leadership visibility in Standardization development organizations or industry alliances
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Telecommunication or computer science
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken)
- Excellent intercultural communication and coordination skills
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Worldwide short-term travels are required
Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center in Munich together with us, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions. Join us!