- Seniority: 5-10 years’ experience in a sales/field force role of FMCG Companies with at least 2-3 years experience in managing field sales teams (national or regional).
- Management of the external field sales agencies across Germany, in collaboration with the existing sales manager structure of our distributor, for further development of POS distribution and increased POS visibility.
- Implementation of POS strategies and execution of Key Account agreements at the POS.
- Permanent coaching of sales reps and regular exchange of information / strategy with agency owners.
- Strong attitude to analyse and be able to understand business data (e.g. IRI) and to develop, implement and execute POS strategies.
- Having developed a thorough experience in branded food or consumer goods companies widely present in the German FMCG market.
- Strong understanding of marketplace dynamics in Germany and experience in managing product ranges similar to ours.
- Technical knowledge: Sales & field sales experience, retail dynamics, management of premium price brands within the mass market
- Hands-on mentality
- Great communicator
- Goal oriented
- Great team player
- Language Skills: Fluent in German and English
- Location of the job: home office based, with travel across Germany In addition, 2/3 trips per year to Italy will be required (The headquarter is located in the north of Italy ).
Mainzer Landstrasse 65 60329 Frankfurt
Tel: +49 69 / 97675-0