LuxTrust is a Trusted Cloud Services provider created and supported by governmental, institutional and private partners. Its mission is to enable a digital world, ensuring the digital identity and security of electronic data of companies and citizens. The company provides state-of-the-art identification, electronic identities, digital signatures, electronic seals and timestamps solutions.
A business on human scale, oriented towards new technologies, we are now recruiting:
A Sales and Business Development Manager (m/f)The Sales team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to grow LuxTrust’s international activities in a fascinating high-tech and fast-paced environment.
Location : Luxembourg
Location : Luxembourg
The ideal candidate has solid technical background as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. He/she should be a self-starter, with ability to work in a team, who is prepared to develop and execute against a plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets.
Roles and Essential Activities:
- Accelerate international revenue and market share growth to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive sales plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust
- sales pipeline.
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle, identifying, qualifying, leading, negotiating and closing large and
- complex sales deals
- Prepare and defend offers towards the prospects in close cooperation with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with Customers
- Help develop LuxTrust solution portfolio, leverage Customer’s feedback and propose ideas for innovative
- solutions, align LuxTrust services and solutions portfolio with market needs and trends
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Become subject matter expert in the field of eIDAS, electronic identities and signatures.
- Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption.
Qualifications & Skills :
- At least 3-5 years experience of track record in selling to large accounts, acting as lead seller and relationship
- Master degree required.
- Experienced in the daily usage of office and communication software tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- eIDAS knowledge and experience in digitization of business processes in regulated financial markets, selling
- identification, trust services, electronic signature services is a plus.
- Experience in online sales development is an asset.Excellent active listening skills and judgment.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Able to dive deep and never out of touch with the details of the business.
- Being a team player with good communication and documentation skills.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written; knowledge of any other languages (French, German, Luxembourgish,
- etc) as an asset.
More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities
are present and require special commitment.
You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg.
In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck :