Become part of the Kraken team and work with the pioneers of Bitcoin and other digital currencies! You will play an important role in how the world will see and use money in the future. At Kraken, we are constantly motivated to think differently and break new ground in a fast-growing industry that is rooted in uncharted territory. That's why Kraken has become one of the largest and most successful Bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you're interested in pushing the boundaries of an industry that some say are immovable, then we have the job that's right for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers - to be successful here, you have plenty of both. All our job offers can be found here: https://jobs.lever.co/kraken .
To further develop our global customer service and account management team in different regions, we are seeking highly motivated and purposeful employees who share our enthusiasm and commitment to providing our customers with our quality services and products. This is a fast-paced work environment in which you recruit, hire and assist new employees to further develop our team. As an ideal candidate, you are self-motivated, personable, professional and positive. Our main focus is on providing first-class customer care and all our team members must be committed to this goal.
We are among the best in the industry and are looking for people who will make us even better. Are you one of the best recruiter inside you know and find great talents for our team? Then you have all the opportunities to grow personally and professionally in our rapidly expanding company.
Your tasks include:
- Continuous execution of comprehensive recruiting processes for our ever-growing customer service / account management team
- Close collaboration with other recruiters and HR managers to develop a deeper understanding of the requirements
- Recruit candidates through online tools, networking events, meetings, conferences and recruiting sessions
- Explore creative ways to create new candidate pools
- Planning and leading successful recruitment interviews
- Temporary participation in the Customer Support Team and participation in its orientation and training in order to gain in-depth knowledge of the respective tasks
- Lead milestone meetings with HR managers, supervisors and colleagues to track the opportunities and success of the campaigns
- Fluent English and German at a professional level
- Several years of experience in the entire non-technical recruitment process
- Focused on security and privacy, with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Impeccable command of the English language with proven experience in independent judgments
- Execute building strong personal relationships through secure communication skills to guide candidates through the hiring process
- Strong organizational and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail
For your application, please submit your resume and cover letter in English https://jobs.lever.co/kraken/960cc8fd-172c-4c23-9a67-061db72165f2?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B% 5D = Monster