Job title: Qualitätsmanager - Offshore Wind (m/f)
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits
Working hours: 40 hour working week
You are a Qualitätsmanager with recent experience in Offshore Wind and keeping an eye on the market…
Perhaps you are not sure of the future at your current company or working in a role without flexibility or a quick decision-making process?
See yourself working for a successful and growing company…
My client, one of Germany's leading developers of Wind Energy projects and off the back of winning a number of large scale offshore projects in Asia, is growing and looking for a Qualitätsmanager.
You'll be working in a highly motivated and passionate team with wide ranging responsibilities in a company where they actively promote their staff to bring new ideas giving a lot of flexibility and freedom to succeed in the role. Working across the full project life cycle from offer stage through execution, Qualitätsmanager Responsibilities will include:
- You ensure the quality of the components and assemblies of offshore wind farms along the process chain from contract negotiation to acceptance.
- You define the quality requirements and goals and are responsible for their successful implementation.
- In doing so, you work closely with the suppliers (checking / supplementing the delivery contracts, preparing / carrying out supplier audits, etc.) and are the contact persons for external testing and certification companies.
- You have a successfully completed engineering degree in the field of civil engineering, mechanical engineering / steel construction or a comparable field of study.
- In addition, you have many years of experience in quality assurance within production processes, ideally in heavy steel construction (welding, coating, etc.).
- Proof of your competence in steel construction (European Welding Engineer / Inspector / Specialist, VT2, FROSIO) are helpful and welcome, as well as the knowledge of the corresponding standards and regulations.
- You have very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written.
- Great office, over-looking the river in this Northern German city.
- A subsidized company pension scheme, capital-efficient benefits, corporate fitness and impressive employee events.
- A collegial corporate culture with flat hierarchies.
- A long-term career perspective in a company on a growth course.
This will be a great opportunity for someone to really brighten their career. Sounds good?
Then apply now!