Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
Project Manager - Business Management (m/f) - fixed-term - Position located in Luxembourg (H/F)
- Work close with Global Intermediaries Segment Management in order to establish operating model for Intermediaries in Luxemburg
- Project execution and coordination with various stakeholders locally and partially with head-office
- Educate and support local Intermediaries (External Asset Managers / External Financial Advisors) front unit in all matters by implementing aligned systematic approaches
- Lead new Intermediaries-specific projects and initiatives in coordination with internal and external stakeholders in an international context
- Represent the Intermediaries business in local and international projects as a subject matter expert
- Distinct project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree (4th semester or higher) or Master’s degree
- Basic understanding of banking, experience in the area of business-to-business clients such as external asset managers is an advantage
- Strong ability to think interconnected, analytical and conceptual skills, fast learning
- Comfortable working in a high-paced environment, fully dedicated to top results
- Affinity to technology and digitisation
- Excellent MS excel and MS PowerPoint skills is a must
- Fluency in English and German; additional language skills are an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.