For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Contract and document management, in paper and electronic form
- Formatting, reviewing and editing of contracts and legal documents
- Assisting in coordination, organization and conduct of the Annual General Meeting
- Independent correspondence with external business partners, public authorities, subsidiaries and other departments with regard to contracts and legal documents
- Professional translations German / English, English / German of legal documents, contracts or financial documents
- Reviewing and processing of invoices
- Providing administrative support to our inhouse lawyers.
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Completed professional education as legal secretary, paralegal or similar education
- 2-3 years of professional experience as legal secretary, assistant, preferably in the field of Legal Affairs / Law
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Team player with high flexibility and commitment
- Independent, efficient, accurate and proactive way of working.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.