Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Middle-office: Client Service Manager
Permanent contract (M/F)
- Provide sales and service support (preparation of client meetings, briefing notes, documentary support)
- Support issuer obligations monitoring
- Maintenance of client contacts and files (operational, compliance, commercial) on on-going basis
- Management of client contact tool (CMT)
- Drafting and management of client letters
- Follow-up on administrative and regulatory requirements such as LEI’s and HMS status.
- Provide first-line support for FIRST tool (client IT tool)
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Logging of all client requests
- Schedule client-related appointments
- Provide general administrative and client preparation support
- Provide client follow-ups
- Min 2-3 years professional experience, preferably in the financial sector
- Strong knowledge and fluency with common IT systems/ advanced MS Office skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and flexible team player.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Fluent in English and French – other languages would be consider an asset
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).