Following the success of our business and growth plan, Virtusa Germany are pleased to announce that we are expanding our SAP team and are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join us on the next phase of our journey. As a business we pride ourselves on delivering creative business solutions to support the goals and aspirations of our clients and candidates.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· State of the Art Know-How (IT infrastructure, concepts and technologies, software architectures, requirements engineering, software engineering)
· (Very) good knowledge in configuration and customizing of one or multiple SAP FI sub-modules (GL, AA, AP, AR) and/or CO (OM, PA, PCA)
· Good SAP S/4HANA Finance knowledge with focus on financial reporting
· Insights to financial reporting according to German local GAAP, IFRS respectively US-GAAP
· Good process knowledge around accounting, closing- and reporting cycles
· 5 + years of consulting experience in SAP projects in finance or insurance industry mainly for SAP FI/CO modules
· Willingness to learn in functional, technical and/or methodological areas
· Excellent MS-Office skills
· High Customer orientation
· Team Player
· High ability to communicate
· Result and quality-orientated
· Business fluent in German and English
· Interest to work in an international work environment
· Willingness to travel
Virtusa is an industry leader with a solid track record of software solution delivery success as evidenced by our many success stories. Virtusa has a highly reference-able and reputable client base. We pride ourselves in delivering benefits in productivity, profitability and shareholder value for our clients.
Focus on innovation
Innovation isn't just a buzz word at Virtusa; its one of the pillars on which we operate and differentiate ourselves from competitors. Our dedicated Centers of Excellence and investments in emerging technology constantly ensure that we stay at the cutting edge of technology.
Virtusa not only enables clients to be millennial ready, but also leverages millennial technologies to enhance employee efficiency and collaboration. We adopt gamification to measure employee productivity and foster a culture of collaboration through various proprietary tools and technologies.
A diverse, global peer community
We pride ourselves in our rich, diverse workforce by bringing together people from different geographies, cultures and ethnicities. At Virtusa, employees have the opportunity to be part of global teams that work seamlessly to make a difference.
We devote significant resources to train and integrate new and lateral hires into our global team. We enable employees to achieve an accelerated career growth by empowering them with the right capabilities for a holistic and progressive career journey.