FULL OR PART TIME
At Acrolinx, we value content. We believe in its power to fuel a business. And we know that to be effective, it must be well written. That’s why we developed software that reads enterprise content — in a variety of formats — and helps to improve its quality.
Born out of a long history in linguistic analytics, our advanced platform helps major brands like Amazon, Autodesk, Dropbox, Ericsson, Google, Liebherr, Microsoft, PayPal, and SAP create great content.
We’re looking for a generally nice and smart person to join our Marketing team as an intern in Berlin.
- Building lists of relevent contact persons at companies that are preferred targets
- Conducting research to identify best fit prospects for marketing campaigns
- Using the following tools for research/look-up purposes: Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Hunter.io, ZoomInfo
- Identifying names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for target individuals
- Liaising with sales representatives to understand key, target and named account selection
- Working with product marketing to understand buyer personas and the profile of target propects
- Currently enrolled or completed University degree in business, marketing, communication or advertising, the fact you already had an internship in this sector would be a real plus
- Fluency in business English and German
- Motivation, proactivity, creativity and independent working method
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Availability for at least 3 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- Global responsibilities with a high degree of autonomy and many opportunities to make an impact
- Continuous opportunities for training as well as expanding your skills and experiences alongside the global growth of the company
- Start-up environment with flat, informal hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Being part of a truly diverse and international team
- Modern office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte