- Work on legal files in the assigned areas of law
- Reviewing and drafting legal agreements and documents / wordings in the context of the project EuroHub
- Participating for the legal function in internal projects
- Conduct of litigation or supervision of litigation within the framework of bank internal responsibilities
- Instruction, managing and supervising external counsel
- Liasing with Legal units in other locations
- Complete legal qualification
- Admission/certificate to practice law in the jurisdiction of location or comparable jurisdiction
- Very good English, German, French and ideally also Spanish skills
- Detail oriented and readiness of mind
- Excellent communication skills / good team worker
- Excellent analytical skills and resilience
This fixed-term position is available immediately.
Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.