Management (m/f) Fixed-term contract
- Act as group internal Relationship Manager for on- and offshore locations booking with Booking Center (BC) Luxembourg acting as European Hub
- Represent Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg S.A. and its service promise towards the locations and achieve improvement and maintenance of the services in scope
- Collect and coordinate open issues and new regulatory or business related requirements with project management, front office departments and back office departments
- Evaluate, prioritize and review issues and requirements together with local COO and CEO
- Assign resulting tasks and track progress (i.e. the provision and keeping of deadlines) in weekly reviews with project owners
- Align communications and provide a transparent communication flow to back office and front office departments
- Contribute to the banks internal Change Management process by exemplary behaviour and taking a proactive and exemplary approach
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Completed apprenticeship in the financial sector or 5 years working experience in the financial sector
- Deep understanding of and experience in the banking industry in the international context
- Strong service and solution orientation and responsiveness towards stake holders
- Advanced skills in structured working methods
- Ability to design pragmatic and effective solutions
- Good skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in cross-border collaboration in the context of multicultural interactions and complexity of the operating model
- Intrinsic motivation and solution oriented mind-set
This fixed-term position is available immediately.
Please be informed that we will need to ask for a valid criminal record of every candidate by signing an offer with Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg.
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.