Added value is being redefined; good service overcomes 'old-school' values like packaging and pricing, but great service extends beyond answering the phone and solving problems. It's understanding what the client wants, anticipating their future needs and learning from their past challenges.
Whenever we can; Whether it's by replying to e-mails within 30 minutes, chasing that supplier on the weekend, or making sure that feature has been really missing on its way.
- You are the voice of the company, and interact in a friendly, professional and personal way
- You have a get shit done mentality
- You have excellent analytical skills and know how to prioritize
- You look beyond a customer's immediate needs
- You are motivated as well as a motivator!
- You ensure content is accurate and accessible for your colleagues and customers
- You can find where information is missing and know how to get it
- You have a technical aptitude and can relay more complex technical concepts in simplified terms
- You match one of the following language profiles:
- Fluent (Native spoken & written) in English and German, with one of the other core languages; Spanish, French, Dutch