Customer Service Associate - German / English speaking
Belfast, Northern Ireland
£17,000 plus £1050 Bonus & Relocation
Sound United are currently looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Associate for our customer solutions centre in Belfast. Are you enthusiastic about Customer service? Are you happy to support our customers with sales, product support, stock and service queries? If you want to work for an international organization of famous brands like Denon, Marantz, Polk & Definitive, then Sound United has “the” job for you!
You will get to work in the capital of Northern Ireland, a.k.a. Belfast, the cheapest city to live in the UK with a population of approx 580,000. The metropolitan area boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions and entertainment in the heart of a culturally rich city with amazing architecture. Belfast offers easy access to public transport that will get you around town and all over Ireland and when you have had enough of the party life, we boast beautiful escapes to the countryside. Relocating can be overwhelming but Belfast is a welcoming city and we do what we can to make your transition easy and enjoyable from helping you find accommodation to setting up a bank account!
As our new Customer Service Associate your responsibility is to provide, in Dutch, English or German reliable, helpful and correct Customer Solutions in aspect of sales, first line troubleshooting support, stock and service queries!
As our Customer Service Associate what will you do?
- Ensure all sales orders are accurately processed on day of receipt
- Follow up and reply to all queries from dealers and end consumers on a daily basis regarding product specifications, prices and stock availability
- Recommend alternative products as a substitute when products are unavailable
- Inform line manager and relevant Area Sales Managers of any dealer or stock problems on a daily basis
- Compile SAP sales data on a frequently basis for timely inclusion into the sales binder on request (SAP training will be provided)
- Send out brochures and reviews to dealers (and end consumers if needed)
- Process all service credits accurately and on day of receipt
- Screen and filter technical calls on behalf of product and service departments
- First line pre-sales information for end consumers by answering phone calls, web chats and e-mails through our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Provide first level troubleshooting for end consumers by answering phone calls, web chats and e-mails through our CRM system
- Check repair status for dealers and end consumers in our Service
- Notification system (SNN)
- Manage and control our SNN process by providing reports and information when required
Who are we looking for in our Customer Service Associate?
- Previous experience in a similar customer service position (e.g. telephone based) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with Bilingual German / English fluency.
- IT skills: MS Office (Excel).
- SAP, CRM experience are an advantage but not essential
- Customer focused
- Good team player
What do we offer our Customer Service Associate?
- Salary of £17,000.
- Relocation package - 1 week’s hotel accommodation (6 nights) and up to £200 for flights
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 UK Times
- AIP bonus of 6% of Basic Annual Salary
- 28 Days per Year plus Statutory Days (8 Days)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Staff Discount scheme
If you have an interest and enthusiasm for consumer electronic products and work experience in Customer Support then you are the one we are looking for. Please send your CV (in English) via the 'Apply' button.
Life at Sound United
Work with great people and great brands…
That’s why recreating these sounds, in all their power, beauty and variety, has been our passion for decades —across the world. As we continue on this path toward audio’s future, it’s a privilege to bring these leading audio brands together into a single entity we call Sound United. Dedicated to artfully reproducing audio for listeners and enthusiasts around the world — no matter their passion, be it movies and music, TV and sports personal audio or entertainment as you hear it — Sound United is comprised of Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio®, Definitive Technology®, Polk BOOM™, HEOS® by Denon and Boston Acoustics®.