Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Permanent contract (M/F)
We are seeking a talented cloud engineer who will be responsible for solving problems and building automation at global scale.
The position requires a hands-on technical engineer with a solid IT background who consistently keeps up-to-date with advancements of the field.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building scripts, tooling, and automation that perform well and are safe for large-scale computing environments
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing virtualized and cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems
- Migration of applications from on premise data centers to cloud service providers
- Working in close relation with architecture and development teams
- Master degree in computer science with 4 years experience in similar position
- Design & deploy cloud platform capabilities using Azure (full stack – network, load balancing, DNS, security, databases)
- Strong knowledge of development of systems management and administration automation in Powershell, Bash/Shell or Java
- Good DevOps knowledge linked with cloud computing using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Nexus, Git, etc
- Experience in performance engineering, capacity management, logging or monitoring services and infrastructure
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem analysis skills under high pressure
- Working knowledge of SQL and database administration
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies
- Experience building or operating high security environments (24x7)
- Professional commitment to high quality and a passion for learning new skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Fluent in English and French or German
- Private cloud (Nutanix, VMware) and public cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- UNIX/Linux, Microsoft and Apple based environments
- 2 Tier IV datacenters
- Fiber Channel and Ethernet Networks
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- IT Security : Firewall, Sandboxing
- Agile methodology (JIRA) using collaborative tools (Confluence)
- Enterprise architecture based on Webservices, Microservices, ESB and Blockchain (Tomcat, Hadoop, Lightbend, ESB Sonic, Ethereum)
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MongoDb and Cassandra
- Programming languages: Scala, JAVA, .Net, and ReactJS
- Data-Mining, -cleaning, -transformation and BI tools (Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau Software, Trifacta).
- DevOps: Continuous Integration, delivery and monitoring Tools (e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Sonar, Docker, Openshift, Splunk, Nagios, Nagvis, Microsoft Azure ...)
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and application letter to: email@example.comHelp
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).