The position is with realworld one. You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time 3D Generalist intern (m/w/d) to join our dedicated team in Staufen. We need your expertise in creating fun and engaging game systems to thrill a whole new audience of scientists. We believe that VR and AR are the future of scientific research and education and would like you to be a part of our future.
- 3D model high poly hard surface props
- Create low poly versions of props ready for VR game engines
- Create UV layouts and textures for PBR game rendering
- Create rigs and animations for devices and machines
- Create visual effects and animation sequences inside UE4
- Make sure art meets VR specs and works effectively inside of the game engine
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to present a portfolio of previous 3D artwork
- Well-rounded understanding of hard-surface modelling
- Experience in several areas of 3D Art: VFX, rigging, modelling, animation, ...
- Proficient with at least one of the major 3D packages (3DS Max,Maya, Modo, or Blender)
- Experience with high to low poly pipelines for games
- Must be able to UV map and texture models (preferably for PBR rendering)
- Ability to prioritise, hit deadlines, and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive art processes in a group setting, including giving, receiving, and internalising critical feedback
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and a proactive nature
realworld one offers:
fulltime employment after successful completion of the internship // attractive compensation // open company culture // pleasant working environment with the opportunity to create something new // exciting challenges in an innovative and international team