Agilent Technologies is a leading measurement technology provider that is present all over the world. Our products and solutions help companies and government agencies to provide food safety, police investigators in the field of crime, research institutes, and pharmaceutical companies in researching disease and developing new medicines, and help with doping analysis. At our locations in Germany, we currently employ more than 1000 employees in the areas of research & development, marketing, manufacturing, sales, service & support as well as administration.
To strengthen our development team at the Waldbronn site near Karlsruhe, we are looking for you as a software development engineer R & D (m / w) for analytical application software.
There you are part of an agile team that, in cooperation with teams in Europe, Asia and America, develops next-generation laboratory and analysis software.
- Creation and testing of software components and user interfaces in C # / WPF in the field of analysis of measurement data within the OpenLab product family.
- Maintain and extend existing components of this software
- Active collaboration in and in an agile development process
- Collaboration and coordination with other worldwide distributed development teams
- You have a completed degree in computer science, bioinformatics, medical engineering or a comparable university degree.
- You bring at least 4 years of professional experience in the area of object-oriented software development.
- They are distinguished by their outstanding technical understanding and have experience in software development using Microsoft technologies (.Net, C #, WPF) and object-oriented development.
- Typically, you have experience in one or more of the following areas: chromatography and related data processing systems, software architecture, agile software development and development processes such as Continuous Integration, TDD, UI development with WPF, Git, JIRA.
- They are happy to work with international teams.
- They are targeted and with a positive approach to tasks and the solution of problems.
- You are self-employed and have a high degree of organizational skills.
- You are open minded about new things.
- They are happy to work with others in a team.
- You have very good German and English skills.
- Highly motivated teams and exciting tasks
- Diverse development possibilities
- An extraordinary corporate culture
- Good work-life balance
- Occupational retirement provision