Etex Building Performance is the division in which Siniat and Promat join forces. This new division offers a combination of expertise in dry reduction with acoustic, fire technical, mechanical and moisture resistant characteristics. Etex Building Performance wishes to strengthen its team and is looking for a (f/m):
SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Hands-on supply chain project manager with experience in continuous improvement
- As Supply Chain Project Manager you are responsible for the optimization and implementation of processes in the supply chain, particularly in Transport and Warehousing, for our different locations.
- You set up, lead and follow up several S&OPs across the division.
- You provide the contacts with suppliers, intercompany-clients and Etex Building Performance.
- You are responsible for the applying and optimizing the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain processes.
- You perform supply chain network optimization studies.
- You set up, consolidate and maintain a supply chain dash board as the basis for continuous improvement.
- Your aim is to drive continuous improvement in supply chain processes across the group.
- You participate in various interdepartmental projects to ensure smooth and safe implementation within the production and supply chains.
- You are part of the supply chain team and report directly to the Head of Supply Chain.
- You have a Master of Engineering, additional degrees in Supply Chain or Operational Management are a plus.
- You can look back on a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in supply chain in a production context, with additional experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Lean Management or Six Sigma is a plus.
- You are a teamplayer who focuses on collaboration and demonstrates enthusiasm.
- You have good analytical skills and are strong in organizing and planning.
- You are results-oriented, hands-on and process-minded.
- You are open to new ideas and work towards solutions.
- You are primarily based in one location (Belgium, France or the Netherlands), but are prepared to travel on a regular base.
- You have good communications skills and communicate clearly, understandably and respectfully with all your discussion partner.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to work in a matrix environment.
- You are skilled in MS-Office and preferably have a good knowledge of SAP.
- You get the opportunity to work in an open working environment in a stable company with a solid international reputation.
- We offer you a challenging and varied job in a growing, constantly evolving, department in which you can take both initiative and responsibility and make a difference.
- A market-based salary including fringe benefits.
About Etex Building Performance
Etex is an internationally active and financially solid group with Belgian roots that employs more than 15,000 employees worldwide. Etex produces a wide range of sustainable and affordable construction solutions, utilizing its strong history and in-depth knowledge of the construction industry. With reputable brands throughout the world, Etex is a reliable partner for all types of construction projects. Today, the group is organized according to Business: Roofing, Industry, Building Performance and Facade (Cladding).
Send your resume and application letter with reference BE761716 to Hudson attn. Karen Hindriks – Joe Englishstraat 56 2140 Antwerp. Tel. +32 3 217 21 60, or by clicking the ‘Apply’ button below.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Tags: supply chain project manager, project management, chef de projet de la chaîne d'approvisionnement, gestion de projet, transport, warehousing, operational management, engineering, entreposage, gestion opérationnelle, ingénierie, bevoorradingsketen