Bank of Communications(Luxembourg) S.A.
Head of Credit and Risk Management Department
Credit and Risk Control Department
Type of position:
Bank of Communications is one of the major financial services providers in China with the history of over 100 years since founded in 1908.Besides more than 2,600 domestic banking outlets in 215 cities and 159 counties nationwide in China, it has set up 12 overseas institutions and 1 representative office all over the world. The business scope includes commercial banking, securities services, trust services, financial leasing, fund management, insurance and offshore financial services.
As a fully invested subsidiary of Bank of Communications, we would like to offer you with the opportunity to work with an energetic and prosperous team aiming to be succeed in the European market as a professional bank institution.
The Treasury trader will provide support on the bank funding activities in order to finance loan and securities portfolio, on a daily sales trading of foreign exchange products and prepares documents for the liquidity situation.
- Familiar with Basel III and risk management requirements of ECB, CSSF and BCL.Such as Large Exposure management especial to a Subsidiary and branches, bank's capital management (special on ICAAP, Pillar III report, contingency funding plan, stress tests).
- Familiar with the regulator requirements in other EU countries (e.g. France, Italy) will be priority.
- Proactively identifies risks on an on-going firm-wide and individual entity basis .Propose to monitor and mitigate major and critical risk issues, especially for operational and counterparty risks.
- Elevate Stes risk events/breaches to more senior levels when appropriate.
- Evaluates risk quality, consistency and transparency of the capital base within Bank of Communications branches.
- Enhancing the risk coverage on- and off balance sheet risks, as well as derivative related exposure.
- Continuously takes part in the improvement of risk analysis.
- Other related work assigned by the regulators and supervisor in relation to new risk-based methodology.
- Sound knowledge on a broad range of risks related to the banking sector combined with an expertise in credit and operational risks & Risk management analytics and KPIs
- Broad knowledge of the main CSSF Circulars, Basel II & III accords
Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree in Economics/Finance and/or MBA would be valuable asset.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients
- Fluency in English. German, French and/or Chinese would be valuable assets.
- Analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, organized, prioritizing skills, used to handle confidential information.
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Risk Analyst.