Etex Building Performance wishes to strengthen its team and is looking for a (f/m):
Head Of Product Management (M/F)
Specialist fire protection management with experience in product development and marketing
- As Head of Product Management you focus on strengthening the new product development by ensuring organization of marketing value added activities along the entire development process, externally and internally.
- You are responsible for the management of several countries in terms of innovation and product management within the fire protection department.
- Based upon a thorough market analysis, you ensure that you understand the needs of the different markets and translate them into new development requests for R&D. Also, you ensure that this information is centralized to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in product management.
- You develop an ambitious innovation portfolio and align innovation projects over the different countries, by embedding this innovation driven culture.
- In terms of product management, you define and implement the segments, concepts and systems among all countries with the required technical qualification.
- You lead a team of Product Managers across different countries.
- In coordination with standards and regulations, you participate and assist in different lobbying groups.
- You have a Master's degree (preferably in Engineering) and can rely on minimum 5 years of relevant experience in product management, R&D or marketing within the fire protection industry.
- You have good people and leadership skills.
- You are a team player who encourages collaboration and you lead by example.
- You are conscientious and radiate enthusiasm.
- As professional you are used to work in a matrix organization and are capable of adapting your communication to different levels.
- Furthermore you demonstrate excellent convincing skills.
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
- You communicate clearly, transparently and respectfully to all of your conversation partners.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written).
- You get the opportunity to work in an open working environment in a stable company with a strong international reputation.
- They offer you a challenging and varied job in a growing department that is constantly evolving and in which you can take initiative, take responsibility and make a difference.
- A market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Etex is an internationally active and financially solid group with Belgian roots that employs more than 15,000 employees worldwide. Etex produces a wide range of sustainable and affordable construction solutions, utilizing its strong history and in-depth knowledge of the construction industry. With reputable brands throughout the world, Etex is a reliable partner for all types of construction projects. Today, the group is organized according to Business: Roofing, Industry, Building Performance and Facade (Cladding).
Etex Building Performance is the division in which Siniat and Promat join forces. This new division offers a combination of expertise in dry reduction with acoustic, fire technical, mechanical and moisture resistant characteristics.
Send your resume and application letter to Hudson attn. Karen Hindriks – Joe Englishstraat 56 2140 Antwerp. Tel. +32 3 217 21 60, or by clicking the ‘Apply’button below.
Do not forget to mention our reference BE759069.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Tags: head of product management, product manager, people management, leader, team management, gestion de produit, chef de produit, marketing, R&D, research & development, market analysis, marktanalyse, analyse de marché, product development, fire protection management