Build the Future is our successful long-term international graduate program.
JOIN US and you will have:
· permanent contract with highly competitive salary;
· induction training in our HQ delivered in partnership with a Top school of Management;
· job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales;
· warm up period in your home country for the upcoming international assignment role;
· two years of International Assignment within a multicultural environment;
· technical or junior managerial appointment after your two years of experience;
· mentorship program.
Just imagine the possibilities….Do you see cables, or opportunity?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR graduates keen to pursue a business management or technical career.
To apply for the program, you'll need a Degree in one of the following fields:
· Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Technical or be currently working towards one;
· Business Administration, Economics or Finance or be currently working towards one.
We also expect you to:
· have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
· have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
· be able to speak fluent English (a second language is preferential title)
· be willing and ready to live overseas for 2 years, experiencing new cultures and work environments;
· demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.