German Speaking Game Tester
Please keep in mind this is a PROJECT BASED POSITION. Project lengths can vary.
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Rome, Barcelona, LA, Singapore. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
· Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in tested language.
· Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
· Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent spelling and grammar in tested language.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Able to thrive in a team environment.
· Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
· Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
· Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role a definite advantage.
· University Degree, equivalent qualification and/or relevant experience in related field as an advantage.
We are situated in Leopardstown, Dublin 18, in close proximity to the LUAS Central Park stop.
There is a canteen and ample parking on site.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, please click APPLY. (Please note: You must be eligible to work within Ireland).