Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH) is the leading public research center in Luxembourg for basic, pre-clinical and clinical research in biomedicine and public health. Our clinically-oriented biomedical research activities in Oncology, Infection & Immunity and Population Health encompass the generation of knowledge on the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of diseases with large impacts on public health and the epidemiological surveillance of these diseases. With the mission to deliver scientific, economic and societal value for Luxembourg, LIH aims to translate knowledge into clinical applications impacting on healthcare systems while shaping personalized medicine.
Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH) is offering a CFA Office Operations (Executive Assistant) position encompassing multiple responsibilities.
Permanent contract, full-time, entry date: immediately
- Provide full administrative support to the CFAO office, (diary, phone calls, presentations, travels, internal & external meetings etc.)
- Regularily attend meetings and draft minutes (e.g. Executive Commiteee, Board of Directors, …)
- Manage the reception desks and oversee the receptionists,
- Check Institute expenses reports,
- Manage the received donations and donors relationship,
- Coordinate relationships with insurers
- Maintain office systems, including traditional and computerized document management and filing, etc.
- Be flexible on missions (multi-tasks and multi- persons)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Bac +2/3, BTS, DEUG)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ambassador to the inside and outside world
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- High level of emotional intelligence & ability to react with situational appropriateness
- Autonomy in organizing work, proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize his/her tasks
- Expertise in exchanges with administrative, governemental and scientific environments of Luxembourg is an asset
- Proficiency in MS office suite and with document management system
- Fluency and excellent writing skills in English and French is mandatory
- Luxembourgish and German is an asset
Located in Luxembourg, LIH offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international and multilingual environment that values personal respect and professional achievement based on the highest intellectual and ethical standards. The remuneration for this position shall be based on qualification and experience.
Applications including a cover letter and a full curriculum vitae should be sent before September 18th 2017 through the "apply" button below using the following Ref.: VD/EA0917/KHD/ADM REC